Yum Khanom Jeen, delicious and easy to make, definitely satisfying people who like to eat Chinese dessert salad
Yum Khanom Jeen or Sua Khao Pun , a one-dish meal, spicy and spicy . to change the menu of Khanom Jeen that used to be tight Ready to serve a variety of styles to choose from.
During this time, Yum Khanom Jeen or Yum Khao Pun , a one-dish meal , is on the rise because the young women lose weight and have turned away from the Mama’s salad recipe. Now turn to be popular to eat. Weight loss food, dinner, in addition to low calories, but also full of delicious, delicious, not boring. Like this, I would like to lose weight. Piakkok.com presents how to make spicy Chinese dessert salad, 4 styles, 4 styles, all delicious. Whatever you like, just do it.
1. Khanom Jeen Ruammit recipe without fermented fish
Let’s start with a menu of spicy Chinese dessert salad. Spicy salad without pickled fish. Recipe from Khun Noen Nam, home food at Ban Noen Nam. Just seeing the picture is already sour. The best thing is to cook the spicy salad to make it look delicious. Filled with beards like shrimp, squid, meatballs and sausages. You can say that they search the refrigerator and put anything in it. Girls who are losing weight are not satisfied with any ingredient, they don’t have to put it in. No one said that!
• Khanom Jeen
• Fresh Shrimp
• Fresh Squid
• Pork Sausage
• Fish Balls
• Lemon Juice
• Fish Sauce
How to make Yum Chien Ruammit
1. Boil shrimp, squid, meatballs and sausages. Prepared.
2. Steamed Kanom Jeen hot and prepared. Because it’s soft, sticky, more delicious. especially small noodles like this)
3. Make the salad dressing by adding lime juice, fish sauce, sugar and paprika. Mix well and taste as you like.
4. Add shrimp, squid, meatballs and blanched sausages. Mix well.
5. Add Chinese dessert and mix well.
6. Add carrots, onions, tomatoes and celery, and mix well.
7. Place on a plate lined with lettuce. Done and ready to eat.
+ See how to make Yum Khanom Jeen Ruammit more click
2. Yum khanom jeen, fermented fish recipe, fluffy faced mackerel
Next, we will invite you to add a great option to the traditional Chinese dessert salad by adding round catfish in it. Yum Khao Pun with Fluffy Catfish Delicious recipe from Khun yampink, member of Pantip.com website. There may be many people who have never heard of it. You have to try it. Oh, be careful not to drool.
Next, we will invite you to add a great option to the traditional Chinese dessert salad by adding round catfish in it. Yum Khao Pun Catfish Recipe from Khun yampink, member of Pantip.com website. There may be many people who have never heard of it. You have to try it. Oh, be careful not to drool.
Ingredients: Chinese dessert salad with fermented fish sauce, fluffy tuna
• canned tuna (in vegetable oil or brine)
• vegetable oil (for frying)
• chili powder
• lime juice
• fish sauce
• boiled fermented fish sauce • khanom
• chopped yard long beans or bean sprouts (or whole Two things are fine)
• Dill parsley
• Carrot grated into strips
• Acacia seeds (you don’t have to use this one, you don’t have to use it)
Note: Seasoning to add flavor. You can cook it as you like. A little sour, use a lot of lemon. Lime is expensive these days. Haha.
How to make Chinese dessert salad with fermented fish sauce
1. Drain the canned tuna with water and use a fork to gently crush the fillet to prevent lumps
. 2. Mix the mashed tuna with the breadcrumbs. Then put it down to deep fry in oil and fry until golden brown. Scoop up and drain the oil. Prepare.
3. Make the salad dressing by adding cayenne pepper, sugar, lime juice, fish sauce and boiled fermented fish sauce into the mixing bowl. Taste the flavor you like (you can add chopped fresh chili instead of cayenne pepper, depending on what you like)
4. When you get your favorite flavor, add rice porridge (Kanom Jeen) and mix well.
5. Add the prepared cut vegetables along with the fried tuna. (Don’t forget to leave the fish to sprinkle at the end as well) Mix well.
6. Ladle onto a plate and serve. looks quite functional)
+ see how to make fluffy tuna khao pun salad more click
3. Yum Khanom Jeen, Tuna Fermented Fish Sauce Recipe
Another recipe for Chinese dessert salad with tuna. The taste and aroma of fermented fish is light enough to remind you of your hometown. Anyone who doesn’t care about weight loss but wants to eat only deliciousness, please come and watch this recipe of Khanom Jeen salad.
Ingredients: Chinese dessert salad with tuna
• 2-3 catch of Khanom Jeen
• 1 can of tuna
• Crispy Flour
• Long beans
• Spring onions
• 1 Tbsp. chili powder
• 2 lemons
• 1 Tbsp fish sauce • 1 Tbsp
fermented fish sauce • 1 Tbsp
• fresh vegetables as desired
How to make Tuna Kanom Jeen Salad
1. Put the tuna meat into a sieve and squeeze the juice out to dry. Use a fork to crush it into small pieces.
2. Add the crispy fried batter and mix with the tuna meat together.
3. Fry the battered tuna fillets in hot oil until fluffy, scoop up the tuna, drain the oil, and prepare.
4. Put sugar, fish sauce, fermented fish sauce and chili powder into the mixing bowl, squeeze the lemon juice into it. Stir well until the sugar dissolves.
5. Add chopped yard long beans and stir to combine.
6. Followed by Kanom Jeen. Mix well.
7. Sprinkle the crispy tuna on top. mix them together again Ladle onto plates and serve with fresh vegetables of your choice.
4. Chinese dessert salad, mussels and crab sticks recipe
Red lips without lipstick Just try the mussels and crab stick dessert salad recipe from Kitty Chef, member of Pantip.com website. This is a one-dish meal with a spicy salad menu. Spicy salad Saw it and salivate!
Ingredients for Chinese dessert salad
• Khanom Jeen 200 g.
• Crab Stick
• 4 tablespoons of fish sauce
• 4 tablespoons of lemon juice.
• 3 tbsp. fresh chili
• 2 tablespoons of palm sugar
How to make Chinese dessert salad
1. How to make yam : Mix fish sauce, lime juice, fresh chili and palm sugar. Stir until dissolved and taste until delicious and mellow as you like.
2. Put the Chinese dessert into the pan and mix with the spicy salad. Followed by tomatoes, shallots, mussels and crab sticks, mix together again.