4 ORINGI MUSHROOMS CHEWING SOFT, CHEWY, DELICIOUS, USEFUL
Mushroom line. Let’s get together quickly with Oringi mushroom menu. There are both one-dish meals and side dishes. Full and useful
What can I cook with oringi mushrooms ? Who likes to eat? Kook.com presents how to make an oringi mushroom menu. Healthy food such as grilled oringi mushrooms Sauteed Oringi Mushrooms with Butter Panang Curry with Oringi Mushrooms Eryngii Mushroom Larb, etc. Let’s try it for the next meal.
1. FRIED ERINGI MUSHROOMS WITH GARLIC BUTTER
Let’s open with the most popular and easy menu that is. Fried oringi mushrooms with garlic butter recipe from Mr. Panda-chan, member of Pantip.com website. Catch sauteed mushrooms with butter and garlic. slightly salty seasoning
INGREDIENTS SAUTEED MUSHROOMS WITH GARLIC BUTTER
25 g of garlic
1/2 teaspoon vegetable oil
1 tablespoon butter
Oringi mushrooms 280 g.
1 tbsp Japanese stir-fry sauce
1/2 tbsp oyster oil
1/2 teaspoon sugar
1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
HOW TO MAKE GARLIC BUTTER MUSHROOMS
1. Cut the garlic into thin slices. Use a tissue or a damp cloth to wipe the mushrooms clean. (Do not wash the mushrooms because it will lose the taste) and cut into pieces as you like 2. Heat a pan on medium heat. Add oil and butter. followed by garlic When it smells good, add the mushrooms. followed by seasoning Then stir to combine and you’re done. (Should not be stirred for too long Mushrooms will wither)
2. GRILLED ORINGI MUSHROOM RICE WITH JAPANESE SOY SAUCE
Like a clean line or a vegetarian for sure for the Japanese soy sauce-grilled erinji mushroom rice menu, a recipe from Housewife Magazine . no meat Comes with how to make mushroom soup and chili soy bean sauce
INGREDIENTS GRILLED ORINGI MUSHROOM RICE WITH JAPANESE SOY SAUCE
1/2 cup sticky rice
3 cups old jasmine rice
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1+1/2 tbsp. coarsely chopped garlic
1+1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
3+1/2 cups mushroom broth (up to 4 cups)
Coriander (for garnish)
Cucumber (thinly sliced)
INGREDIENTS GRILLED ORINGI MUSHROOM WITH JAPANESE SOY SAUCE
Eringi mushrooms (thinly sliced) 150 g.
Japanese soy sauce
3 tablespoons soy sauce
Sweet black soy sauce 1+1/2 tsp.
2 + 1/2 tbsp granulated sugar
2 tablespoons of vinegar
1 tbsp minced garlic
2 tablespoons finely chopped ginger
6 green and red hot peppers, coarsely sliced
2 tbsp soybean paste and soy sauce
1-2 coriander roots, finely chopped
INGREDIENTS FOR VEGETABLE SOUP
2 coriander roots
3 cloves of garlic
1/8 teaspoon white peppercorns
5-6 cups of mushroom broth
Radish (diced 1×1 cm.) 200 g.
Carrots (diced 1×1 cm) 100 g
5 dried shiitake mushrooms (soaked in water to soften)
3 tablespoons soy sauce
1 tsp granulated sugar
HOW TO MAKE GRILLED ORINGI MUSHROOMS WITH JAPANESE SOY SAUCE
Spread a thin layer of soy sauce on the oringi mushrooms and grill them until they are cooked until golden brown and ready.
HOW TO MAKE SOY BEAN PASTE WITH CHILI SOY SAUCE
1. Put light soy sauce, sweet black soy sauce, sugar and vinegar into the container. Bring to heat and stir until sugar dissolves. set aside to cool
2. Mix garlic, ginger, paprika, bean paste, bean paste and coriander root together Add the soy sauce mixture to the mix and ready to serve.
HOW TO MAKE MIXED VEGETABLE SOUP
1. Pound coriander root, garlic and pepper thoroughly. Prepare.
2. Put the mushroom broth into the pot. Raise the fire to boil the water. Put the pounded ingredients into it. Followed by radish, carrots and shiitake mushrooms. Boil over low heat until the radish is cooked soft.
3. Season with soy sauce and sugar to taste.
4. Scoop the soup into a bowl. Sprinkle with spring onions and celery. Serve hot
HOW TO MAKE GRILLED ORINGI MUSHROOM RICE WITH JAPANESE SOY SAUCE
1. Soak glutinous rice in water for about 20-30 minutes.
2. Wash jasmine rice thoroughly. Put the sieve together with the glutinous rice. Set aside to drain.
3. Heat a pan, add vegetable oil. Put the garlic in the frying pan until the onion is soft and light in color. Add the rice and stir it all over. Sprinkle some salt over the rice. Stir to combine and scoop up the rice.
4. Put the fried rice into the electric rice cooker. Add the mushroom broth Spread evenly, cover the pot and cook the rice until cooked.
5. Return the rice to the bottom of the pot and stir to combine. Ladle onto a plate and garnish with coriander. Served with grilled oringi mushrooms in Japanese soy sauce Soy bean paste with chili paste, cucumber and mixed vegetable soup
3. GRILLED ORINGI MUSHROOMS SPICY SAUCE
Invite you to make a clean grill menu that is grilled oringi mushrooms. Spicy sauce, recipe from Facebook Foodstyle By Sky, can be grilled over charcoal or oven. But the highlight is the three-flavored dipping sauce.
INGREDIENTS GRILLED ORINGI MUSHROOM
Oringi mushrooms (or other mushrooms of your choice, such as shiitake, fairy, or straw mushrooms)
Red capsicum and 30 chili peppers
5-8 cloves of garlic
2 tablespoons of palm sugar
2+1/2 tbsp fish sauce
1/2 tbsp vinegar
2 tablespoons lemon juice (taste before adding more) can increase-decrease)
Coriander stalks and coriander leaves, a little, finely chopped
HOW TO MAKE GRILLED ORINGI MUSHROOMS
1. Wash the prepared mushrooms thoroughly. cut into bite-sized pieces Skewers and grill them on a charcoal grill or in the oven, grill them until cooked and ready. 2. Make the sauce by pounding both kinds of chili and garlic thoroughly. Add the palm sugar and grind it thoroughly. Add the fish sauce and vinegar. (Taste to make it spicy, sour, salty and slightly sweet. If it’s not sour, you can add more lemon juice.) Finally, add chopped coriander leaves. mix well Served with prepared mushrooms.
Note: Adding vinegar to make the sour taste stick to the tongue before the lemon followed by mellow. The taste will be more intense. If you don’t like it, you don’t have to put it in. You can just put all the lemons on it.
4. LEMONGRASS AND ORINGI MUSHROOM SALAD
who likes to eat herbs So here I come to make lemongrass salad with Oringi mushrooms, a recipe from Housewife Magazine . Add tight beard, seasoning as you like. Let’s try it for dinner.
INGREDIENTS LEMONGRASS SALAD WITH ORINGI MUSHROOM
200 g eringi mushrooms, sliced
Lemongrass soi 5 trees
Shallots, sliced 2 tablespoons
3 tablespoons of lemon juice
2 tablespoons soy sauce
1 tbsp granulated sugar
1 tbsp chopped coriander
1 tbsp chopped parsley
1 tbsp garden chilli
Mint leaves for sprinkling
HOW TO MAKE LEMONGRASS SALAD WITH ORINGI MUSHROOM
1. Mix lemon juice, soy sauce and sugar. stir to dissolve
2. Blanch the eringi mushrooms in boiling water until cooked, scoop up and set aside to drain. Put in the 1st ingredient, add chilli, lemongrass, shallot, coriander and parsley, stir well, transfer to a plate, sprinkle with mint leaves, serve.