5 egg recipes, delicious, soft, full of protein
Invite people who like eating eggs to make egg cups menu. Protein-rich recipes include oven-baked and microwave-safe recipes. Add more options as you like.
Have you ever been bored with the same egg menu that looks the same, including fried eggs, omelets, or boiled eggs? Jar dot com presents how to make egg cups such as cheese eggs, baked eggs, pitted eggs, etc. Suitable for a simple breakfast with few ingredients.
1. Bacon Cheese Egg Cups
Picture from Khun #minwinty, member of Pantip.com website.
Who is not afraid of being fat, come and try the Bacon Cheese Egg Cups recipe from Khun #minwinty, member of Pantip.com website. Put the bacon in the muffin pan and pour the egg mixture over it. Then bake until cooked.
Ingredients Bacon Cheese Egg Cups
12 slices bacon (according to the number of pieces)
Butter or a little oil (for printing)
200 g grated mozzarella cheese
5 chicken eggs
1/4 cup milk
1/2 teaspoon oil
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
Salt and black pepper (as desired)
How to make Bacon Cheese Egg Cups
1. Use oil or butter to spread the mold all over and set aside.
2. Heat the bacon in the microwave for about 3 minutes or more. Then arrange the bacon into a beautiful mold. Put the cheese in the mold evenly.
3. Mix eggs, milk, oil, baking powder, salt and black pepper and beat everything together. Pour into the mold evenly.
4. Warm the oven for a while. Then put the egg cups in the oven at 190 degrees Celsius, use the top-bottom heat, turn on the fan for about 30 minutes. Once cooked, serve.
See how to make Bacon Cheese Egg Cups. more click
2. Egg cups, microwave
An empty egg cup contains only protein. How about adding the carbs from bread flour to your Egg Cup recipe? This recipe uses ham and cheese. season with pepper
Ingredients: egg cups
1 slice whole wheat bread (or slices of your choice)
1 slice ham, cut into small pieces (or bacon, desired amount, but not too much)
1 slice cheddar cheese (cut into strips, about 1 inch long)
a pinch of salt
a little ground pepper
A little oregano leaves (optional)
how to make egg cups
1. Use your hands to press the bread slices. (or rolled with a bottle or a rolling pin) to thin it a bit. Then place it in a cup or glass, gently press it into a hole and attach it to the cup.
2. Place some of the sliced ham in the bread hole and the other on the top edge of the bread. By leaving a hole in the middle to put the eggs. (This will prevent the egg white from overflowing as it breaks.) Then gently crack the egg into the pan.
3. Arrange shredded cheddar cheese around the bread to resemble the star’s rays. Then sprinkle with a pinch of salt, ground pepper and oregano.
4. Import the microwave. Cook over medium heat for 1 minute, remove from heat and serve.
To see how to make a microwave egg cup, click here.
3. Cheese Baked Eggs
Get breakfast with cheese baked eggs menu. Add grated cheese and mix with fresh cream. And the indispensable thing is eggs. Add color from the sliced spring onions. You can add other things as you like.
Ingredients: Egg and Cheese
1 tbsp shredded parmesan cheese
1 tbsp fresh cream
1 tbsp chopped spring onions
Type a thinly buttered tile.
How to make scrambled eggs with cheese
1. Beat egg mixture with fresh cream until combined. Season with salt and pepper. with parmesan cheese Mix well.
2. Pour into the prepared mold. Garnish with sliced spring onions. Place in a high rimmed tray. Pour hot water into the pan about 1/2 the height. Place in the oven at 180 degrees Celsius for 15-20 minutes until the eggs are well cooked.
To see how to make cheese baked eggs, click here.
4. Baked Egg Muffins
Photo from @Kitchen magazine
Let me tell you, this muffin recipe is not ordinary. Here’s the Baked Egg Muffins, a recipe from @Kitchen Magazine . Followed by colorful vegetables, cracked eggs into it, then bake until cooked.
Ingredients for Baked Egg Muffins
Frozen Mixed Vegetables
How to make baked egg muffins
1. Cut the bacon into small pieces, mix with ground pork, season with pepper and dried herbs, stir well.
2. Spread the molded butter and scoop the bacon mixture into it.
3. Use your fingers to press the pork mixture to fully spread and look like a cup.
4. Add frozen mixed vegetables about 1-1+1/2 tbsp.
5. Crack an egg into 1 egg and bake in the oven at 180 degrees Celsius for about 15-20 minutes until cooked.
To see how to make Baked Egg Muffins, click here.
5. Baked Egg Tofu with Egg
Picture from Mr. LittleFilmz, member of Pantip.com website.
Who is trying to lose weight, try to make egg tofu egg menu recipe from Mr. LittleFilmz, member of Pantip.com website. Add shiitake mushrooms and vegetables. Mix with soy milk. Season with soy sauce and pepper.
Ingredients: Egg Tofu, Egg Tofu
low sodium soy sauce
How to make egg tofu
1. Put the egg tofu into the cup. Followed by shiitake mushrooms, broccoli and tiny sliced tomatoes. 2. Pour the beaten eggs into the soy milk. Season with pepper and a little low sodium soy sauce. You can put it in the oven or microwave.