7 Popular Salad Dressing Recipes Matching salad plates for healthy, unique, not monotonous
Give away for free! Popular salad dressing recipes Paired with salad menus to lose weight, make your own delicious taste. Eat all three meals and not get bored.
Enough, pizza ! I want to turn to eat salad Healthy food such as vegetable salads, fruit salads, tuna salads or salad rolls. Let’s look at these salads without dressing at all. But since most salad dressings in the market are only cream salad When you eat every day, you get bored. So let’s make our own salad, shall we? Jar.com presents how to make popular salad dressings such as Japanese Roasted Sesame Dressing, Creamy Salad Dressing, Wasabi Dressing. Italian Dressing The colder it is, the more delicious it is.
1. Cream Salad Dressing
The first popular salad dressing recipe presents cream salad dressing. This recipe uses creamy mustard mixed with chopped pepper. Add a pinch of brown sugar.
Ingredients Low-fat creamy salad dressing
• 2 Tbsp + 2 tsp lemon juice
• 1+1/2 tsp mustard • 2 tbsp
• 1+1/2 tsp sea salt
• ground black pepper. 1/4 tsp
• 1/4 cup sunflower oil (or olive oil, canola oil)
• 6 tbsp sweetened condensed milk
• 1 tbsp fresh milk
To make low-fat cream salad dressing
1. Mix the lemon juice. Mustard, brown sugar, sea salt and black pepper, stir until the sugar dissolves
. 2. Slowly pour in the oil while whisking the ingredients together.
3. Add sweetened condensed milk and fresh milk into the bowl and stir to combine.
4. Ladle into a bowl and serve with lettuce. Or store in a bottle with a tight lid. Can be stored in the refrigerator for 20 days.
2. Japanese Soy Sauce Salad Dressing (Sesame Soy Dressing)
Anyone who is afraid of getting fat must avoid salad cream and come to make a Japanese Soy Sauce Salad Dressing. This recipe uses sesame oil and Japanese sauce. Add roasted white sesame and wasabi. Spicy up the nose
Ingredients Clear Soy Sauce Salad Dressing
• 230 ml water
• 150 ml apple cider vinegar
• 150 g sugar
• 1/4 tbsp salt
• roasted white sesame to your liking
• 1/4 tbsp
wasabi • sauce 125 ml. Japanese shoyu
• 1 tbsp sesame oil
• 2 tbsp olive oil
To make clear soy sauce salad dressing
1. Pour water into the pot. Followed by apple cider vinegar, sugar and salt. Bring to a boil and bring to a boil. Remove from heat and put in a mixing bowl. Set aside until warm.
2. Add roasted white sesame seeds. followed by wasabi Stir until homogeneous and the wasabi melts. Add Japanese soy sauce Followed by sesame oil and olive oil, stir well.
3. Ladle into a container and serve with lettuce. Or put it in a sealed container and refrigerate it before eating.
3. Roasted Sesame Dressing
If you don’t like spicy Japanese salad dressing, come make a Japanese sesame dressing. This recipe combines Japanese soy sauce and syrup. Add sesame oil to add flavor.
Ingredients Japanese Sesame Dressing
• 2 Egg Yolks (Eggs)
• 2 Tbsp Shoyu • 2 TbspRoasted
• 3 Tbsp Syrup
• 5 Tbsp Vinegar
• 1 Olive Oil Measuring cup
• 1 tablespoon sesame oil
To make Japanese sesame dressing
1. Put olive oil, shoyu, vinegar, egg yolk, sesame oil and syrup in a blender. Blend until thickened.
2. Pour into a cup, sprinkle with roasted white sesame.
4. Salad Dressing
Let’s come together to make a clear salad dressing. This recipe combines garlic and honey. Add lemon juice and pepper. Sour and sweet taste, definitely not greasy.
Ingredients Clear salad dressing
• 2/4 cup lemon juice
• 3 tsp Dijon mustard
• 6 tsp honey
• 2 minced garlic cloves
• 4 tbsp olive oil
Method Clear Salad Dressing
1. Mix lemon juice, Dijon mustard, honey, minced garlic and olive oil. Stir until smooth and homogeneous.
2. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Greek Yogurt Dressing
Creamy salad dressing might not be suitable for dieters. Why don’t you switch to Greek yogurt salad dressing? This recipe adds garlic powder and onion powder to add aroma. Spice up Parsley and Dill
Ingredients Greek Yogurt Dressing
• 1 Cup Greek Yogurt
• 1/2 to 1 Tsp Garlic Powder • 1/2 to 1 Tsp
Onion Powder •
Pars 1/2 Tbsp chopped fresh
leeks or 1/2 tsp dried parsley • 1/2 Tbsp chopped scallions or 1/2 tsp dried
scallions • 1/4 Tbsp chopped dill OR 1/4 tsp dried dill
• 1/2 lemon juice
• 1/4 tsp ground pepper • 1/4 tsp
• 1/2 cup whole milk
How to make Greek Yogurt Dressing
1. Put all ingredients except fresh milk into the mixing bowl. Stir until combined.
2. Gradually add milk as you like. Refrigerate before serving.
6. Caesar Salad Dressing
And now it’s time to make your favorite Caesar salad dressing. This recipe has a citrus flavor from lemon juice mixed with anchovies notes. Add delicious cheese
• 4 cloves
slices anchovy fillets
• 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
• 2 large egg yolks
• 1 tsp salt
• ground blackpepper1 tsp
• 3 tbsp lemon juice
• 1+1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
• 1 tsp chili sauce
• 1/2 cup olive oil
• 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
Note: if yolk is not added Instead, add 2 tablespoons mayo, sour cream, or Greek yogurt. If you don’t like anchovies, add 3 teaspoons of Worcestershire sauce.
How to Make Caesar Dressing
1. Put garlic, anchovies, Dijon mustard and egg yolks in a blender. Blend until thickened.
2. Add the rest of the ingredients. Blend until smooth, pour into cups and refrigerate until served.
7. Thousand Island Dressing (Thousand Island Dressing)
The color is so beautiful that I want to try it once withAdd the tomato sauce and mix with mayonnaise. Add crunchy cucumbers with shallots and minced garlic. Spice up the Tabasco Sauce
Ingredients Thousand Island Dressing
• 1/2 cup mayonnaise
• 2 Tbsp Tomato Sauce • 2 Tbsp
Sweet Pickle Relish
• Shallots or Onions. (diced) 2 tsp
• 1/4 tsp minced garlic •
1 tsp vinegar
• 1/8 tsp kosher salt
• 2-3 drops Tabasco sauce
How to make Thousand Island Dressing
1. Put all the ingredients in the mixing bowl. Beat until combined.
2. Refrigerate for about 1 hour.